Cockatiel Test Movie Cockatiel Test Movie

I love cockatiels

You also show some promise with animation, but Newgrounds is not about test movies. It's also trivial to do some research and learn how to add sounds and colorize vector graphics. It's a pity, with just a couple of hours extra work you could have made something actually worth keeping. I'm giving this 3/5, but don't expect other reviewers to be as understanding.

dragonfire5827 responds:

You like cockatiels? Do you have any at home? But anyway, I guess you're right. I just whipped this up in my free time while i was on vacation in florida. lawl!

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Excellent, as always.

I can't believe that thare are still people out there who haven't heard of David Firth and his disturbing cartoons :-) 10 out of 10 from me mate.

Stag Beetle Danjo Stag Beetle Danjo

Trippy :-p

Lol wtf man, this was entirely japanese and random :-p

potatotarantula potatotarantula

Yummy!

These must be tasty. Healthy, appetizing color, and rich in protein!

The Fall! The Fall!

Surreal!

I really found this interesting as a concept...good music choice too. If it had better visuals it would probably go for a daily prize. 3/5 from me.

Jim And His Computer Jim And His Computer

Interesting

I liked the retro style, voicing and effects, but the size appears excessive for the running time. Low compression/video export?

yellow bastro prt: 1 yellow bastro prt: 1

Stickdeath fan?

This reminded me of stickdeath.com, especially the "blue stickmen". It's a good thing this was not really stick animation, but more like madness combat. With a storyline/background/music (much like stickdeath animation) this could become a successful miniseries.

deathmaks responds:

cool ty man ;9

Across The Universe Across The Universe

Whoah man...

...that was trippy. 10 stars. 5 votes. Respect.

Yo Momma! Yo Momma!

Snapping!

Yo, it's true, even da white man can snap!

Demolition Derby. Demolition Derby.

WTF?

This is a joke, right? Or perhaps I didn't get something...